Cincinnati Guitar Show Rules
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING SHOW PROCEDURES MAY RESULT IN EVICTION FROM THE PREMISES.
- HAVE FUN … THIS IS IS A REQUIREMENT!
- YOU MAY TRADE AND/OR SELL QUALIFIED*** INSTRUMENTS AND GEAR THAT YOU BRING IN WITH YOU (GUITARS, AMPS, PEDALS, DRUMS, BAND INSTRUMENTS, ETC) TO ANY DEALER/VENDOR REGISTERED WITH CGS. DEALERS WILL BE ON HAND TO BUY, SELL, AND APPRAISE YOUR MUSICAL EQUIPMENT.
- YOU MAY PUT SIGNS ON EACH OF THE CASES YOU BRING IN WITH YOU INDICATING WHAT IS INSIDE AND YOUR ASKING PRICE, AND WALK IT AROUND THE HALL. AT NO TIME, HOWEVER, SHOULD YOU BE CARRYING, PUSHING, OR DRAGGING MORE THAN TWO ITEMS! (YOU MAY RETURN TO YOUR VEHICLE, BRING IN A DIFFERENT ITEM AND RE-ENTER ON YOUR HANDSTAMP UP TO 2 TIMES.
- IF SOMEONE ASKS WHAT YOU HAVE IN A CASE OR IS INTERESTED IN A PIECE YOU ARE WELCOME TO SHOW IT TO THEM AND WORK OUT A DEAL INSIDE THE SHOW ONLY. YOU MAY NOT DEAL IN THE PARKING LOT, IN THE LOBBY, OR ANY OTHER AREA ASSOCIATED WITH THE SHARONVILLE CONVENTION CENTER, EXCEPT INSIDE AT THE DEALER SPACES ASSIGNED BY THE CGS STAFF.
- WE MUST OBEY AND ENFORCE FIRE LAWS AS WELL AS THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PAID TO BE DEALERS/VENDORS AT THIS EVENT.
- YOU MAY BUY, SELL, OR TRADE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE OR YOUR COLLECTION ONLY. IF YOU ARE BUYING IN LARGE QUANTITIES, YOU MUST BUY A DEALER PASS.
*FOOD, ALCOHOL, BEVERAGES, and SMOKING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE BUILDING. NOT ADHERING TO THE ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN YOUR BEING REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES WITHOUT REFUND OF ENTRANCE FEES AND YOU WILL BE DENIED RE-ENTRY.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND CO-OPERATION.
***Note – The admission discount only applies to qualified* guitars and basses. No junk, toy guitars or uke’s will be accepted. Qualified guitars/basses will need to be checked in and numbered and tagged. You are welcome to bring other equipment or instruments, such as amps, stomp boxes, drums, banjo’s, accordions, band instruments, etc; however, the admission discount only applies to qualified guitars and basses. There is a limit of 2 re-entry’s to the show with any equipment. If you have a lot of gear to sell or trade, please reserve a table.
*Qualified guitars and basses are solely up to the discretion of the CGS staff.
THE CINCINNATI GUITAR SHOW