Please read the “rules of the show” and then register below:
- Space is limited: Registration is based on a first come–first served basis. Your table registrations are confirmed by receipt of this application/contract when accompanied by payment. This application/contract is not valid and will not be accepted without signature of the principal person in charge of leased table(s).
- Table sizes are 30” x 72” and will be nicely covered & skirted.
- Approximately 4-5 acoustic guitars or 6 electric guitars fit on one table —Plan accordingly when purchasing tables!
- Electric is provided & included in your reservation. Please bring any power strips and cords that you may need. Electric is dropped from the ceiling and may not be directly by your table.
- Any display structures such as racks, exhibit displays, lighting etc. must be pre-approved and fit within the allocated table space(s).
- Two (2) Vendor Badges are included with your show registration (no matter how many tables you register). Badges must be displayed on your person at all times on day of show. Names of table attendants must be submitted with this application. Each person listed must show identification at check-in to obtain their badge. —Additional Vendor Badges available at $20 each.
- Only one registered exhibitor, firm or entity may occupy any table(s).
- Sustained playing and/or “jam sessions” are simply not permitted out of consideration to other valued dealers and attendees. Blaring and blasting noise levels above 85db will be monitored by CGS. Please limit amp/guitar tryouts to 2 minutes or less. Sound booths are not available.
- NO Musically related sales or purchases will be allowed outside the venue, in the lobby or in loading or parking areas. CGS assumes NO responsibility for any deals made by visitors or vendors on or off premises (i.e. not at the show).
- Vendors must furnish receipts with all sales and trades, without regard to size or value of item. Buyers are required to present these receipts to CGS staff to remove items from the hall, or vendor must accompany the customer to the exit door.
- Each buyer and seller is fully responsible for city, state, and/or federal taxes, fees and/or fines incurred while participating in and/or attending the CGS. Info is available at http://www.tax.ohio.gov/sales_and_use/license.aspx
- The CGS promoters and staff assume no responsibility for any loss, theft, damage, injury or accidents that might happen during this event.
- CGS reserves the absolute right to refuse a registration for any reason whatsoever, and reserves the right to determine the type of exhibit space for any vendor and to refuse and/or relocate tables or passes to anyone for any reason.
- Absolutely no refunds after March 10, 2019.
- Vendors must be setup by 9:45am to be ready for doors opening at 10am.
- Please! No breakdown/load-outs until show closes at 4pm. Customers are still expecting to see you!
- VIP Buyer Passes available morning of show. $85.00 each (Cash only). VIP BUYERS may enter at 8:30AM
**By continuing and registering for the show, I agree to the above statements.**